Veteran comedy duo Cannon and Ball will team up with Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard for an outrageous Robin Hood farce in Bromley and Dartford.
Ha Ha Hood and the Prince of Leaves is described as a side-splitting romp set ten years after Robin and Marian went through a messy divorce and are now forced back together to fight the Sheriff once more.
For Cannon and Ball, the show marks 50 years as a comedy duo and 40 years since they first appeared on TV.
Tommy Cannon will play the Sheriff of Nottingham and Little John, while Bobby Ball take of Friar Tuck and Guy of Gisborne.
Su Pollard plays a menopausal Maid Marian.
The show is the latest from the team who produced the popular Ha Ha Holmes, Ha Ha Hitler and Ha Ha Hamlet.
- WIN the chance to dance on stage in Dartford Opera
- World's first Singing Hypnotist set for Deptford premiere
- Petts Wood society to celebrate Rodgers and Hammerstein show's 70th
- WIN tickets and DVDs for Tree Fu Tom Live at Catford's Broadway Theatre
- Watch behind the scenes footage from Avenue Q as we talk to the cast