One of Shakespeare’s most controversial comedies will get a darkly humorous transformation to sixties London at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre.
The larger-than-life battle of the sexes by Immersion Theatre follows their take on A Midsummer Night’s Dream in February.
The Taming of the Shrew is at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre from September 30 to October 18.
Tickets cost £14 and £11 concessions.
Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 666 3366.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture