A Lebanese restaurant in north Kent is set to launch regularly belly dancing evenings.
Following a successful Father’s Day event earlier in the year, Comptoir Libanais in Bluewater is bringing the dancers back by popular demand.
The entertainment launches on September 7 and will be on the first Sunday of the month.
It’s a great chance to tuck into some flavoursome Middle Eastern and Lebanese food in a relaxing souk environment while enjoying the celebrated torso-driven dance.
The shows are at 6.30pm and 7pm and if you book in advance you can enjoy complimentary baklava and fresh rose mint tea for your guests.
Go to lecomptoir.co.uk
- Now you can get p****d up at the Brewery! Meantime launches The Tasting Rooms in Greenwich
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- POLL National Breakfast Week – what are you having?
- Steak house set to open in Bromley with 45 new jobs
- February’s seasonal cooking tips from chef to the stars Martin McNair