A Lebanese restaurant in north Kent is set to launch regularly belly dancing evenings.
Following a successful Father’s Day event earlier in the year, Comptoir Libanais in Bluewater is bringing the dancers back by popular demand.
The entertainment launches on September 7 and will be on the first Sunday of the month.
It’s a great chance to tuck into some flavoursome Middle Eastern and Lebanese food in a relaxing souk environment while enjoying the celebrated torso-driven dance.
The shows are at 6.30pm and 7pm and if you book in advance you can enjoy complimentary baklava and fresh rose mint tea for your guests.
Go to lecomptoir.co.uk
- Festival of Food returns to Keston
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Crayford micropub The Penny Farthing wins Bexley CAMRA's Pub of the Year
- MAPPED: 5 of the best places to buy beer or wine in south east London
- Cheers! News Shopper’s 50th anniversary Shopper Gold beer goes on sale