A Lebanese restaurant in north Kent is set to launch regularly belly dancing evenings.
Following a successful Father’s Day event earlier in the year, Comptoir Libanais in Bluewater is bringing the dancers back by popular demand.
The entertainment launches on September 7 and will be on the first Sunday of the month.
It’s a great chance to tuck into some flavoursome Middle Eastern and Lebanese food in a relaxing souk environment while enjoying the celebrated torso-driven dance.
The shows are at 6.30pm and 7pm and if you book in advance you can enjoy complimentary baklava and fresh rose mint tea for your guests.
Go to lecomptoir.co.uk
- Recipe: Streamline orange and thyme glazed carrots
- Christmas taste test: which supermarket's Christmas Pudding is best?
- Mayor of Bromley celebrates West Wickham pub re-opening
- Christmas taste test: Which supermarket is best for festive fizz?
- RECIPE: Marks and Spencer’s Christmas pudding