Dame Diana Rigg leads the stellar line-up of entertainment set for the Cutty Sark’s autumn theatre season.
Earlier this year, the hold of the Greenwich clipper was transformed into a 92-seat venue and a two-week opening programme sold out.
Now, a series of further shows have been announced with the Avenger the first, and biggest, name on the bill.
Dame Diana, whose long stage and film career has included On Her Majesty’s Secret Service and Game of Thrones, will bring her best-selling autobiography to the stage on October 17, followed by a Q&A session.
Just a Minute’s Nicholas Parsons will amuse an audience with humorous tales from his life on October 18.
Other people appearing at the Cutty Sark Studio Theatre this autumn include well-known foreign correspondent Andy Kershaw, Charlie Connelly’s show about the 90th birthday of the shipping forecast, and comedians Quincy and Dane Baptiste.
Go to rmg.co.uk for full listings and tickets.
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- Where to celebrate Chinese New Year 2017 in London
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...
- Should you take an overnight train to Scotland for a skiing holiday? Our reviewer takes the trip