Dame Diana Rigg leads the stellar line-up of entertainment set for the Cutty Sark’s autumn theatre season.
Earlier this year, the hold of the Greenwich clipper was transformed into a 92-seat venue and a two-week opening programme sold out.
Now, a series of further shows have been announced with the Avenger the first, and biggest, name on the bill.
Dame Diana, whose long stage and film career has included On Her Majesty’s Secret Service and Game of Thrones, will bring her best-selling autobiography to the stage on October 17, followed by a Q&A session.
Just a Minute’s Nicholas Parsons will amuse an audience with humorous tales from his life on October 18.
Other people appearing at the Cutty Sark Studio Theatre this autumn include well-known foreign correspondent Andy Kershaw, Charlie Connelly’s show about the 90th birthday of the shipping forecast, and comedians Quincy and Dane Baptiste.
Go to rmg.co.uk for full listings and tickets.
- Dippy the diplodocus is set to retire
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- VIDEO: Auschwitz survivors tell their stories on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Make Love in the Archives in Greenwich top of your Valentine’s Day plans