If you can drag yourself away from all the transfer gossip for a minute, there’s another bit of summer football news you may be excited to hear about.
Sega and Sports Interactive have announced Football Manager 2015 is limbering up in the tunnel and will be taking to the pitch for another season of tactics, team line-ups and training schedules in November.
The footy sim will be released for PC, Macintosh and Linux computers.
FM15 is now to pre-order, with access to a beta version of the game around a fortnight before it goes on sale the incentive for doing so.
Additionally, anyone who registers with Sports Interactive’s new free-to-join supporter’s club, inSIder, before the close of the English transfer window will be rewarded with a discount when they pre-order the game from the SEGA store.
The super strike-force of Sega and SI are staying tight-lipped for now about new features in FM15, those will be revealed in October, and there is also no word yet on other platforms such as Vita and Ios.
Go to www.footballmanager.com for more details or to sign up.
- Lex Luthor, Big Bang Theory and Japanese girl-rock: 11 must-see highlights of MCM London Comic Con
- Tech review: Posturite Penclic B2 is put through its paces
- Tech guide: what virtual reality tech is available to buy now?
- Tech review: Will Posturite's pen-like computer mouse Penclic B2 change the way we scroll?
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?