If you can drag yourself away from all the transfer gossip for a minute, there’s another bit of summer football news you may be excited to hear about.
Sega and Sports Interactive have announced Football Manager 2015 is limbering up in the tunnel and will be taking to the pitch for another season of tactics, team line-ups and training schedules in November.
The footy sim will be released for PC, Macintosh and Linux computers.
FM15 is now to pre-order, with access to a beta version of the game around a fortnight before it goes on sale the incentive for doing so.
Additionally, anyone who registers with Sports Interactive’s new free-to-join supporter’s club, inSIder, before the close of the English transfer window will be rewarded with a discount when they pre-order the game from the SEGA store.
The super strike-force of Sega and SI are staying tight-lipped for now about new features in FM15, those will be revealed in October, and there is also no word yet on other platforms such as Vita and Ios.
Go to www.footballmanager.com for more details or to sign up.
- 15 reasons why Football Manager 2015 may be best game in the series yet
- Stat Chat: More children are getting their own tablet and going online
- Review: Fifa 15 - EA Sports wants us to feel the game but does the game feel our love?
- Fifa 15 scores early and often as it romps to victory
- SIMS 4 review: What would Sylvester Stallone do?