If you can drag yourself away from all the transfer gossip for a minute, there’s another bit of summer football news you may be excited to hear about.
Sega and Sports Interactive have announced Football Manager 2015 is limbering up in the tunnel and will be taking to the pitch for another season of tactics, team line-ups and training schedules in November.
The footy sim will be released for PC, Macintosh and Linux computers.
FM15 is now to pre-order, with access to a beta version of the game around a fortnight before it goes on sale the incentive for doing so.
Additionally, anyone who registers with Sports Interactive’s new free-to-join supporter’s club, inSIder, before the close of the English transfer window will be rewarded with a discount when they pre-order the game from the SEGA store.
The super strike-force of Sega and SI are staying tight-lipped for now about new features in FM15, those will be revealed in October, and there is also no word yet on other platforms such as Vita and Ios.
Go to www.footballmanager.com for more details or to sign up.
- Stat Chat: More grateful for iPhone than light bulb! Top 10 American exports we're thankful for
- PlayStation TV is a PS4 companion and a new games console - but is it any good?
- Football Manager 2015 review: Playable spreadsheet again has the power to consume your life
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists
- VIDEO Tech review: Vibe tests drones