If you can drag yourself away from all the transfer gossip for a minute, there’s another bit of summer football news you may be excited to hear about.
Sega and Sports Interactive have announced Football Manager 2015 is limbering up in the tunnel and will be taking to the pitch for another season of tactics, team line-ups and training schedules in November.
The footy sim will be released for PC, Macintosh and Linux computers.
FM15 is now to pre-order, with access to a beta version of the game around a fortnight before it goes on sale the incentive for doing so.
Additionally, anyone who registers with Sports Interactive’s new free-to-join supporter’s club, inSIder, before the close of the English transfer window will be rewarded with a discount when they pre-order the game from the SEGA store.
The super strike-force of Sega and SI are staying tight-lipped for now about new features in FM15, those will be revealed in October, and there is also no word yet on other platforms such as Vita and Ios.
Go to www.footballmanager.com for more details or to sign up.
- 5 apps for Android to make the most of the tennis at Wimbledon
- 5 great toys for tech lovers
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- 33 photos and 10 things to know about PlayStation VR kit coming in October
- IN PICTURES: Can you spot yourself in the crowds at MCM London Comic Con?