Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day: Cute Cassie
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Pet of the Day: Lola and Bobby are impossible to separate
- Pet of the Day: Angel loves her park life
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day