Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Cute Pets 2014 competition begins - chance to win £300 Pets At Home vouchers
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie