Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day: Bonzo likes to be looked after
- Pet of the day: Summer’s here already
- Pet of the Day: Meet Cookie. He once did a wee in a toaster.
- Pet of the Day: Bert the hip hop budgie
- Pet of the Day: You’ll find Louie at the bar