Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day: Dave the bug provides lots of home comfort
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Pet of the Day: Felix the attention-seeker
- Pet of the Day: Many faces of Nishka, the impressionist dog
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat