Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Day: Casper's wrinkly for a kitten
- Pet of the Week: Barry’s moustache will give you a chuckle
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality