Even at 25, Bilari can still catch birds from the sky.
He is Battersea’s Dogs and Cats Home’s oldest surviving rehomed cat, but you wouldn’t know it – he still loves playing hockey, hunting and keeping neighbouring cats off his land.
Owner Simone Farr from West Wickham said: “He is very loving and everyone who meets him assumes he is much younger as he is so purry and active.
“Although he has lost a lot of his sight he is very clever and still goes out hunting and is always ready to see off any of the neighbourhood cats who might fancy a wander in his garden.
“He is looking forward to his next 25 years.”
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday
- Take a look at our Pet of the Week, Lord Douglas
- Pet of the Week Sid wants a cuddle