Shoppers got a surprise when they passed the window of a lingerie shop in Bluewater at the weekend.
Miss Universe finalist and pop singer Kelly Pepper, from Bexleyheath, was came down to the centre to model Leia’s underwear and swimming togs.
The 24-year-old boosted footfall by a massive 31 per cent at the store on Saturday (July 26) and the bestselling ranges on the day included the brand’s Freya Tootsie swim, as modelled by Kelly.
A former Bexleyheath School pupil, Kelly has recently been chosen to represent Kent in the Miss Earth competition.
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?