Shoppers got a surprise when they passed the window of a lingerie shop in Bluewater at the weekend.
Miss Universe finalist and pop singer Kelly Pepper, from Bexleyheath, was came down to the centre to model Leia’s underwear and swimming togs.
The 24-year-old boosted footfall by a massive 31 per cent at the store on Saturday (July 26) and the bestselling ranges on the day included the brand’s Freya Tootsie swim, as modelled by Kelly.
A former Bexleyheath School pupil, Kelly has recently been chosen to represent Kent in the Miss Earth competition.
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- 'Rave yourself fit': Growing craze for nightclub-inspired exercise classes
- Al fresco fitness classes lift off in Ladywell
- REVEALED: Proper portion sizes and 7 expert tips for healthy weight loss
- 'Unique' off-road cycling event in Bromley will raise charity cash