A gravity-defying dance performance mixed with intricate digital imagery and original music will entertain crowd in Woolwich on Monday (July 28).
Leading dance theatre company Motionhouse will perform their work Broken, which will be beamed live to the Big Screen in General Gordon Square.
The dancers will be performing at the 2014 International Federation for Theatre Research World Congress at the University of Warwick.
Motionhouse’s Artistic Director Kevin Finnan, helped choreograph the 2012 Paralympic Games Opening Ceremony, for which he was made an MBE.
The performance starts at 7.30pm.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto