A Greenwich townhouse will be the intimate setting for a new adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s gothic fable, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Audiences will step into the house, which will be transformed into a 19th century salon, for an immersive show by The Alchemic Order.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is in Greenwich (address revealed on booking) from August 8 to September 13.
Previews start July 31.
Tickets cost £37.50 to £47.50, or £25 for selected previews.
Go to thealchemicorder.com
- Social media inspires All Made Up female improv comedy in Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence