An annual flower exhibition has been given a commemorative theme this year.
Knockholt’s Coolings Nurseries has chosen to pay tribute to the First World War with its Summer Flower Exhibition, it’s 18th and biggest ever.
The centre shared its best home grown plants to take people back in time, with colour, music, water, decorations and props joining more than 200 plants.
This year, Coolings’ new glasshouse is showcasing its exhibition.
The display is open until July 27, with the plants sold off on July 28. Go to coolings.co.uk
- Gardening expert's top tips on bulb planting and how to buy European flower markets
- Home expert Alison Cork tells us about growing up in Bexley shares her top tips
- Get outdoors and get working on that garden
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- New Year’s resolution to redecorate? Start with the living room