Summer is in full swing and while we are looking forward to dusting off our BBQs and starting a season of summer garden parties, the last thing we want to be doing is slaving away in the kitchen while the mercury rises.
Thankfully, Great British Bake Off contestant and mummy baker, Cathryn Dresser has teamed up with Sun-Maid California Raisins to create a series of recipe videos that are not only delicious, but simple and quick as well.
To watch Cathryn Dresser make these deliciously tempting recipes, take a look at the videos by following the links:
Sun-Maid raisins are from the sunshine state of California and are 100 per cent natural so there's no better snack to celebrate the beginning of summer with.
For more information, please visit sunmaid.co.uk
This summer, Sun-Maid is giving foodies a chance to impress and cook just like mummy baker, Cathryn Dresser with 14 Sun-Maid Cookery Packs, worth £35 each, up for grabs.
So if you’re feeling creative and want to showcase your skills at this year’s family BBQ all you need to do is answer the following question:
Where are Sun-Maid raisins from?
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSSUNMAID leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a
stuck-down envelope to: Sun-Maid Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT.
Closing date: July 25.
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close July 24, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- 13 of south London and north Kent's toughest Man v Food challenges
- Masterchef finalist from Woolwich talks about his hometown and names his favourite south-east London restaurant
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa