A new nightclub hopes to bring West End glamour to Beckenham.
Father of three Michael Lock, 34, is part of a three-strong team behind Time in Southend Road, which opened this month as a quirky cocktail bar and VIP club downstairs.
With experience of running parties in Ibiza, Marbella and the West End, Bromley resident Michael is hoping to attract a smart crowd, with an over 25s policy on Fridays and over 21s on Saturdays.
He said: “I have huge experience on running events and knowing what works.
“I’ve been to so many amazing venues and I’ve taken a little piece from each one and tried to put a bit of that into Time.”
In the coming weeks, Michael hopes to open a restaurant at Time and expand from Thursday, Friday, Saturday opening to seven days a week, including breakfasts and coffees from 8am.
Michael said he also wants to help people and on August 1 is throwing a fundraising party for an old school friend’s daughter, Scarlett, who needs an operation to walk without a frame.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award
- 7 cool things to see and do at Hyper Japan festival in Greenwich
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Secret gardens opened to public in June