Award-winning biographers and the national poet for Scotland will be among the speakers at Sevenoaks Literary Celebration in the autumn.
This year’s Samuel Johnson award for non-fiction, Lucy Hughes-Hallet will be at Walthamstow Hall School’s Ship Theatre on September 19.
Lucy’s book, The Pike, chronicles the life of the Italian poet, seducer and adventurer Gabriele d’Annunzio and also won the Costa Biography gong.
Ian Kelly, whose book about Vivienne Westwood is one of the most highly-anticipated books of the year, will make an appearance on October 16 while Scottish poet Liz Lochhead performs on October 1.
- Former Home Secretary and publisher’s top new talent head for Dulwich book shop in September
- Bromley FC fan’s book celebrates team’s best-ever season and its ‘army of insane fans’
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- PICTURES: Meopham face painting genius releases her own ‘how to’ book
- Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison to meet fans at Bluewater book signing