Award-winning biographers and the national poet for Scotland will be among the speakers at Sevenoaks Literary Celebration in the autumn.
This year’s Samuel Johnson award for non-fiction, Lucy Hughes-Hallet will be at Walthamstow Hall School’s Ship Theatre on September 19.
Lucy’s book, The Pike, chronicles the life of the Italian poet, seducer and adventurer Gabriele d’Annunzio and also won the Costa Biography gong.
Ian Kelly, whose book about Vivienne Westwood is one of the most highly-anticipated books of the year, will make an appearance on October 16 while Scottish poet Liz Lochhead performs on October 1.
- Acclaimed local writers to join star names at Greenwich Book Festival
- Sidcup born illustrator Quentin Blake returns to home town for one-off talk
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- PICTURED: Youtube star Alfie Deyes meets fans in Kent
- Calum Best to sign new book about relationship with footballer dad George at Bluewater