If there is someone you want to express your gratitude to, whether they donated a kidney or opened a door for you, we want to hear about it.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
“I should have listened to the dog telling me the postman had knocked the door, but I dismissed her barking as yet another false alarm. When I discovered the card asking me to pick up a sign-for letter, after 24 hours, I panicked, with no opportunity to visit before a holiday.
“I arrived at the office, having just seen a van turn into the car park. The gentleman courteously provided the mail though he was under no obligation to do so.”
Janet Newis, Sidcup
“I have two very loving, wonderful and caring grandparents who regularly give up their time to help look after their grandchildren. Despite being elderly, they are amazing and really should be recognised, they have so much energy and put me to shame.”
"Having left a well-known burger outlet two weeks ago, I was wandering through Bluewater with relish around my mouth and a guy kindly let me know. Cheers mate."
Robert Pearce, Gravesend
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- POLL: How has your household reacted to the global prosecco shortage?
- VIDEO: Dartford driver does quad bike wheelie on the A2
- Abbey Wood station closed after person hit by train
- Train strike's off but 'major engineering' works are still in place - here's what you need to know
- UPDATE Police issue fresh appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl, thought to be with man three times her age