The chance to get antiques and collectable valued for free, and to possibly get your mug on telly, is coming to Kent.
BBC’s Flog It, fronted by Paul Martin, will be at Chiddingstone Castle next Thursday (July 17).
People can bring three items that they may be interested in selling, which will be valued by experts. They then have the opportunity to decide if they want it to go to auction.
Everyone who goes along will get a free valuation, regardless of it they are filmed or not.
Series producer Louise Hibbins said: “We always receive a warm welcome when we come to Kent, the castle and gardens will provide the perfect setting for our filming; our experts are all looking forward to welcoming people along for their free valuations in such impressive surroundings.
“If you’ve ever wondered how much your boot sale bargains or clutter in the loft might be worth, now is your chance to find out.”
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- Where to celebrate Chinese New Year 2017 in London
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...