Multi platinum rockers Linkin Park are heading to Greenwich on this autumn’s European tour.
The gig at the O2 on November 23 was announced this morning and tickets will go on sale on Friday (July 11) at 9am.
The Grammy-winning group, who have sold 50million records released their critically lauded sixth album The Hunting Party in June, on the same day the headlined Download Festival.
It went to number one on iTunes in 67 countries.
The band will be supported on the tour by Of Mice and Men.
Go to linkinpark.com
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest