Eighties icon Grace Jones will join Massive Attack at On Blackheath festival in September.
The announcement was made two-day music and food event’s official Twitter page this morning.
The bill also includes rocker Frank Turner and chefs Gizzi Erskine and Simon Hulstone.
On Blackheath has been in the pipeline for four years and was given the go-ahead in 2012 after a court battle with the Blackheath Society over its licence.
It is the brainchild of three Blackheath-based men; Tom Wates, Alex Wicks and Terry Felgate.
Go to onblackheath.com
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow
- Frank Turner talks about On Blackheath, playing Greenwich's O2 and his new record
- Morrissey announces Greenwich show