Eighties icon Grace Jones will join Massive Attack at On Blackheath festival in September.
The announcement was made two-day music and food event’s official Twitter page this morning.
The bill also includes rocker Frank Turner and chefs Gizzi Erskine and Simon Hulstone.
On Blackheath has been in the pipeline for four years and was given the go-ahead in 2012 after a court battle with the Blackheath Society over its licence.
It is the brainchild of three Blackheath-based men; Tom Wates, Alex Wicks and Terry Felgate.
Go to onblackheath.com
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 80th birthday concert for Lewisham’s Rolling Stone Bill Wyman as part of BluesFest in Greenwich
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs