A National Trust property in Kent wants people to bring their medals, uniforms, photos, war records and other items from their families’ military pasts to a fair at the weekend.
Ightham Mote is holding a Military Ancestry Roadshow on Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
A panel of three experts will use items to help guide people to other sources of information and reveal what they say about their relatives’ military history.
Ten minute sessions, between 11am and 3.30pm cost £5 (standard entry costs apply). There is no prebooking.
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath