A National Trust property in Kent wants people to bring their medals, uniforms, photos, war records and other items from their families’ military pasts to a fair at the weekend.
Ightham Mote is holding a Military Ancestry Roadshow on Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
A panel of three experts will use items to help guide people to other sources of information and reveal what they say about their relatives’ military history.
Ten minute sessions, between 11am and 3.30pm cost £5 (standard entry costs apply). There is no prebooking.
- UPDATED: 5 things to see and do in...Deptford
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- National Trust’s best winter walks in Kent
- Snow in Blackheath this December
- 5 things to see and do in...New Cross