A National Trust property in Kent wants people to bring their medals, uniforms, photos, war records and other items from their families’ military pasts to a fair at the weekend.
Ightham Mote is holding a Military Ancestry Roadshow on Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
A panel of three experts will use items to help guide people to other sources of information and reveal what they say about their relatives’ military history.
Ten minute sessions, between 11am and 3.30pm cost £5 (standard entry costs apply). There is no prebooking.
- 5 reasons to go out this week: huge comedy stars, theatre premieres and more
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- PICTURED: Youtube fashion blogger Fleur De Force meets fans at Bluewater
- Keetch family take top spot in News Shopper Treasure Hunt
- Less than 24 hours to go...win great prizes at News Shopper Treasure Hunt in Petts Wood