A National Trust property in Kent wants people to bring their medals, uniforms, photos, war records and other items from their families’ military pasts to a fair at the weekend.
Ightham Mote is holding a Military Ancestry Roadshow on Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
A panel of three experts will use items to help guide people to other sources of information and reveal what they say about their relatives’ military history.
Ten minute sessions, between 11am and 3.30pm cost £5 (standard entry costs apply). There is no prebooking.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 18 and 19)
- Ghostly pirates to haunt north Kent adventure golf course this Halloween
- 5 things to see and do in...Gravesend
- TOWIE star helps relaunch Dartford nightclub
- Orchard lines up workshops and Big Draw for half term in Dartford