A National Trust property in Kent wants people to bring their medals, uniforms, photos, war records and other items from their families’ military pasts to a fair at the weekend.
Ightham Mote is holding a Military Ancestry Roadshow on Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
A panel of three experts will use items to help guide people to other sources of information and reveal what they say about their relatives’ military history.
Ten minute sessions, between 11am and 3.30pm cost £5 (standard entry costs apply). There is no prebooking.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award
- 7 cool things to see and do at Hyper Japan festival in Greenwich
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Secret gardens opened to public in June