A National Trust property in Kent wants people to bring their medals, uniforms, photos, war records and other items from their families’ military pasts to a fair at the weekend.
Ightham Mote is holding a Military Ancestry Roadshow on Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
A panel of three experts will use items to help guide people to other sources of information and reveal what they say about their relatives’ military history.
Ten minute sessions, between 11am and 3.30pm cost £5 (standard entry costs apply). There is no prebooking.
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- A perfect getaway at Center Parcs new Woburn Forest village
- Club night celebrating learning disabilities returns to South Bank
- Stuffed animals, book signings and sea shanties: Literary happenings across London
- 5 things to see and do in...Locksbottom