A music fan has won a competition to name a stage at a London festival headlined by Kanye West.
Twitter user Natalie Gemma (@iKissGiirls) won the contest to name a stage at Wireless Festival with her suggestion, the Boombox stage.
The festival challenged fans to tweet then with a name – and not their name – with the hashtag #LondonStage, with the winner getting a guest area upgrade at the three-day event at Finsbury Park from July 4 to 6.
Wireless, which also takes place in Birmingham, will feature performances from Drake, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Pharrell, among others.
Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest