A music fan has won a competition to name a stage at a London festival headlined by Kanye West.
Twitter user Natalie Gemma (@iKissGiirls) won the contest to name a stage at Wireless Festival with her suggestion, the Boombox stage.
The festival challenged fans to tweet then with a name – and not their name – with the hashtag #LondonStage, with the winner getting a guest area upgrade at the three-day event at Finsbury Park from July 4 to 6.
Wireless, which also takes place in Birmingham, will feature performances from Drake, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Pharrell, among others.
Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- WATCH: Colonel Sanders fight Ronald McDonald at Lewisham McDeez
- Taylor Swift support acts named for British Summer Time at Hyde Park
- Tom Jones and Van Morrison team up for BluesFest in Greenwich
- Ex-superbike champion, James Toseland, releases music video filmed in Belvedere
- Chislehurst band set for Isle of Wight Festival