A music fan has won a competition to name a stage at a London festival headlined by Kanye West.
Twitter user Natalie Gemma (@iKissGiirls) won the contest to name a stage at Wireless Festival with her suggestion, the Boombox stage.
The festival challenged fans to tweet then with a name – and not their name – with the hashtag #LondonStage, with the winner getting a guest area upgrade at the three-day event at Finsbury Park from July 4 to 6.
Wireless, which also takes place in Birmingham, will feature performances from Drake, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Pharrell, among others.
Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show
- LeeFest 2016's secret Kent location revealed
- 6 south London* Eurovision 2016 parties not to be missed
- Croydon rappers Krept and Konan: 'We thought if this doesn’t work, we don’t know what the hell we’re going to do'