A music fan has won a competition to name a stage at a London festival headlined by Kanye West.
Twitter user Natalie Gemma (@iKissGiirls) won the contest to name a stage at Wireless Festival with her suggestion, the Boombox stage.
The festival challenged fans to tweet then with a name – and not their name – with the hashtag #LondonStage, with the winner getting a guest area upgrade at the three-day event at Finsbury Park from July 4 to 6.
Wireless, which also takes place in Birmingham, will feature performances from Drake, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Pharrell, among others.
Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- VIDEO: Hip-hop star falls into hole on stage during Drake show - so rapper offers 20,000 fans at The O2 a refund
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert