X-Factor winner and former Bexley resident Sam Bailey has revealed she had a pregnancy scare earlier this month.
The former prison officer was rushed to hospital and kept in overnight after suffering a bleed at home.
Doctors have reassured her that her baby girl, who is due in 15 weeks, is healthy.
She has recently signed a book deal to write her autobiography but has revealed to Star Magazine she is not feeling totally at ease with her latest pregnancy because of her age.
The 36-year-old said: "I'm genuinely panicking about this baby because I'm a bit older and had babies early previously. I am worried about being pregnant again and the whole process."
"I'm not taking any chances. I definitely don't want to be at Leicester Music Festival in the middle of the stage when it happens."
The former Cleeve Park and Bexley Performing Arts school student grew up in Eynsford Road, Bexley Village before going on to win the TV talent show last year.
She previously mentored by X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne on the show, says she is looking forward to Mel B taking her seat on the judging panel for the new series.
She said: "I think Mel B will ruffle some feathers because she's very opinionated.That's why she's on the show.
"But I hope it doesn't take away from the fact that there are people on the stage performing."
Sam also said she thinks Simon Cowell is "going to be a bit of a softie".
- Long delays on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- Trespassers close two separate train lines through Meopham, Longfield and Gravesend
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- WEATHER: Patchy rain and gusty winds throughout the day
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'