What would you love to see made of chocolate - shoes, a car, the World Cup (because it’s as close as any Englishman is likely to get)?
Following the success of the Cadbury Joy Boutique, which was opened in for two days last month by Myleene Klass, News Shopper is giving away a bumper hamper of chocolate goodies to a lucky winner.
With nearly half of the country (43%) claiming they’d choose shopping for fancy footwear and clothes over playing sports or relaxing with a book, Cadbury created a one off pop up Joy Boutique bringing Brits their biggest joy in solid Cadbury chocolate.
The hamper we are giving away includes a whole load of choccies, including Dairy Milk, Crunchies, Twirls, Boosts and Caramels to name just a few.
All you have to do is take a picture of what you would love to see made out of chocolate and submit it via the competition section on the Vibe Facebook page – facebook.com/nsvibe
Our competition is inspired by Cadbury’s latest on-pack promotion, where 30 lucky people have the chance to win their ultimate joy crafted in real Cadbury chocolate. The firm is also giving people the chance to make their dreams come true with a prize of up to £5,000.
The competition closes July 1.
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- Can you work out this restaurant’s genuine EMOJI menu?
- Street Feast at Lewisham Model Market has extended its opening hours
- PICTURED: Inside Project Pie as Intu Bromley’s new restaurant terrace opens
- PICTURED: Chislehurst welcomes new French restaurant Oriel