South east London’s tallest building has received a touching tribute from a glamorous band of ladies.
The Four Femmes on the Thames – described as ‘utterly brilliant’ by Boris Johnson – have recorded a cheeky, jazzy song and video called Taken Up the Shard.
Take a look:
- Bette Midler adds second Greenwich show
- PICTURED: Chislehurst's Pixie Lott performs and then chats to Vibe at album launch
- X Factor: Stereo Kicks - and Welling's Charlie Jones - march into final five
- Fleetwood Mac add fifth Greenwich show
- S Club 7 reach for Greenwich following Children in Need reunion