South east London’s tallest building has received a touching tribute from a glamorous band of ladies.
The Four Femmes on the Thames – described as ‘utterly brilliant’ by Boris Johnson – have recorded a cheeky, jazzy song and video called Taken Up the Shard.
Take a look:
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2