Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Downham curry house launches food workshops and new wine menu
12:07pm Thursday 19th June 2014 in Leisure latest news
A curry house – rated one of the best in the area by Trip Advisor users – is giving people the chance to learn to cook their favourite dishes.
Madhuwan Indian and Nepalese restaurant, in Bromley Hill, has also overhauled its wine list which it will launch on July 3.
The restaurant is offering cooking demonstration afternoons on Saturdays from noon to 4pm and various other dates throughout the year with its expert chefs.
The sessions, £39.95 a head for a minimum of 10, include drinks and popadoms on arrival, recipe notes, a chance to quiz the chef, a live demo, three course meal and private dining, side dishes, rice and naan for the table and coffee.
Madhuwan has also teamed up with Majestic for its drinks list, which it will launch on Thursday (July 3) from 7.30pm. The evening (£19.95) will include fizz and canapés, a live cooking demo, a prize draw and a three course meal with tasting and narration from a Majestic expert.
Call email@example.com or call 020 8466 7431.
- Pink Lady apple, raspberry and almond energy bar
- What a sponger! Great British Bake Off washer upper uses 80 sponges a series
- Pink Lady apple, Sweet Eve strawberry, chicken and walnut salad, with quinoa and pink peppercorn dressing
- Pink Lady apple Persian jewelled rice with pan-seared pomegranate duck
- Review: Wine tasting at Vinopolis
Comments are closed on this article.