A singer-actress is seeking to acknowledge women’s efforts during the First World War.
Fiona-Jane Weston has performed with stars such as Bill Bailey and Milton Jones and is currently working on Wartime Women: The Khaki Cabaret, which will mark the centenary of the conflict and celebrate the legacy of women who paved the way for many others.
The artist is calling on women from across south east London to share their families’ stories and experiences from the war.
She will perform extracts of the show on Friday, June 27, at the Crystal Palace Overground Festival free event Beyond Words at Upper Norwood Library.
Contact Fiona-Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Crystal Palace Overground Festival, go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- Panto review: Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood is Fab-u-lous in Peter Pan at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Final Strictly live tour celebrities announced to head to Greenwich
- Ballet bonanza for dance lovers in Dartford and Bromley this winter
- Pantomime review: 'Sexy, silly, mad' fun with Jack and the Beanstalk at Greenwich Theatre
- REVIEW: Miracle on 34th Street at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford