Dance stars of Strictly, Britain's Got Talent and Got to Dance combine for Bromley mash-up show (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dance stars of Strictly, Britain's Got Talent and Got to Dance combine for Bromley mash-up show
Dance worlds will collide when Flash Mob comes to Bromley at the end of the month.
Having launched at the Edinburgh Fringe and has a residency in the West End, the show is heading to The Churchill Theatre on June 29 with a hatful of TV stars in tow.
Described as the perfect introduction to dance, it features lots of different styles.
Among the cast are Strictly Come Dancing’s Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer, Britain’s Got Talent’s Flawless, Olivier Award nominated Tommy Franzen from So You Think You Can Dance and Got to Dance’s Alleviate and Brosena.
Flash Mob is at The Churchill Theatre on Sunday, June 29. Tickets cost £29. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- Dartford comedian Aaron Morris on a roll with 44,000 Twitter fans
- Actor Paul Nicholas recalls working with Beckenham's David Bowie pre-fame
- 'It was very painful the last time I was here': Suzanne Shaw returns to Dartford
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Groundbreaking dance gets live Woolwich Big Screen showing
Comments are closed on this article.