Dance worlds will collide when Flash Mob comes to Bromley at the end of the month.
Having launched at the Edinburgh Fringe and has a residency in the West End, the show is heading to The Churchill Theatre on June 29 with a hatful of TV stars in tow.
Described as the perfect introduction to dance, it features lots of different styles.
Among the cast are Strictly Come Dancing’s Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer, Britain’s Got Talent’s Flawless, Olivier Award nominated Tommy Franzen from So You Think You Can Dance and Got to Dance’s Alleviate and Brosena.
Flash Mob is at The Churchill Theatre on Sunday, June 29. Tickets cost £29. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- TOWIE's Mark Wright, Caroline Flack and more join Strictly Live tour
- 'I'm going to be absolutely cacking it': Jason Manford on starring in The Producers in Bromley
- Christmas show in Greenwich for kids too young for panto
- 9 amazingly weird things we learnt about south east Londoners from YouGov profiles
- VIDEO X Factor: Welling's Charlie Jones and Stereo Kicks swing through Big Band week