South London illusionist par excellence Derren Brown will launch his next one-man show in Dartford.
The multi-award winning master of psychological tricks’ previous show, Infamous, was the Orchard Theatre’s fastest-ever selling show.
He will now kick off his new tour at the Orchard next year, between March 13 and 21.
For the past 14 years, Brown has created seminal TV and stage performances and left audiences stunned, as well as picking up two Olivier Awards.
Theatre director Chris Glover said: “After the phenomenal sell-out success of Infamous earlier this year, we are eagerly anticipating Derren Brown’s return to The Orchard Theatre.”
Premier card holders can already buy tickets online and from the ticket office from 10.15am on Monday, June 23. General bookings are available from 9am on Monday, July 7, and the ticket office from 10.15am on Monday, July 21.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call the Ticket Office on 01322 220000.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture