South London illusionist par excellence Derren Brown will launch his next one-man show in Dartford.
The multi-award winning master of psychological tricks’ previous show, Infamous, was the Orchard Theatre’s fastest-ever selling show.
He will now kick off his new tour at the Orchard next year, between March 13 and 21.
For the past 14 years, Brown has created seminal TV and stage performances and left audiences stunned, as well as picking up two Olivier Awards.
Theatre director Chris Glover said: “After the phenomenal sell-out success of Infamous earlier this year, we are eagerly anticipating Derren Brown’s return to The Orchard Theatre.”
Premier card holders can already buy tickets online and from the ticket office from 10.15am on Monday, June 23. General bookings are available from 9am on Monday, July 7, and the ticket office from 10.15am on Monday, July 21.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call the Ticket Office on 01322 220000.
- Watch behind the scenes footage from Avenue Q as we talk to the cast
- Doughnut theatre in Woolwich gives audiences a new perspective
- From replacing Zayn Malik in One Direction to becoming Prime Minister: Lee Nelson chats to Vibe
- Ukraine conflict not enough to stop Dartford-bound Opera
- WWE star to fight at superslam wrestling event in Dartford