Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- Former Home Secretary and publisher’s top new talent head for Dulwich book shop in September
- Bromley FC fan’s book celebrates team’s best-ever season and its ‘army of insane fans’
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- PICTURES: Meopham face painting genius releases her own ‘how to’ book
- Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison to meet fans at Bluewater book signing