Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- Acclaimed local writers to join star names at Greenwich Book Festival
- Sidcup born illustrator Quentin Blake returns to home town for one-off talk
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- PICTURED: Youtube star Alfie Deyes meets fans in Kent
- Calum Best to sign new book about relationship with footballer dad George at Bluewater