Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- Author Stella Duffy discusses action-packed Fun Palaces and shares writing tips
- Ladywell political cartoonist's brutally funny book highlights coalition's bumpy ride
- Women's vote battle recounted in controversial book by Forest Hill author
- New children's book based on Charles Darwin's adventures in Downe, Bromley
- Stuffed animals, book signings and sea shanties: Literary happenings across London