Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- 2 million subscribers and rising: US Youtube comedy phenomenon Grace Helbig talks to Vibe
- Vibe's top 5 literary tips for 2015
- Davina McCall to sign ‘sugar-free’ books in Bromley
- Cockroaches in Bromley and a naked stag night prank: author Peter James on bringing Dead Simple to Dartford stage