Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- PICTURED: Exclusive snaps of Strictly's Len Goodman in his dancing days ahead of Bluewater signing
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Interview: Zom-B author Darren Shan talks to Vibe ahead of Bromley signing
- Strictly Come Dancing's Len Goodman to sign new book at Bluewater
- Bromley-born author Victoria Hislop: 'I'm sceptical about women writers getting fewer prizes'