So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- CUTE PETS: Just one week left in dogs' category - see all the 240+ photos so far here
- REVEALED: 17 return flights to Europe which cost LESS than your daily Kent commute to London
- Jungle Book frozen out by Disney classics in merchandise rush
- GALLERY: 21 south-east London and north Kent dogging hotspots listed on sex websites revealed
- 24 of your favourite fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent