So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- VIDEO: Is this the best try ever scored in rugby history?
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- GALLERY: Your scariest Halloween photos from Hilloween Trumpkins to a zombie doctor
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich