So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Stormtrooper onboard: Star Wars actor John Boyega steps in as conductor on Southeastern train to Orpington
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?