A day of entertainment is planned for a shopping centre’s summer party on June 7 and 8.
Britain’s Got Talent favourites and south east Londoners Twist and Pulse will perform two sets at Intu Bromley’s Everyone’s Invited celebration on June 7.
The local lads Ashley Glazebrook and Glen Murphy are fans of the centre and even filmed their Christmas video at Intu Bromley’s grotto.
Joining them will be all-female vocal group, The Boxettes, featuring world beatbox champion Bellatrix.
Performing arts schools K2K Stars and HJA will put on shows as will Chislehurst rockers The Dirty Perks.
Kids will love the puppet shows, storytelling, face painting and magicians, while everyone will be able to relax in themed areas, play games, take snaps in the free fun photo booth and watch circus acts.
Intu Bromley’s marketing manager, Maria Cooper, said: “Last year’s Everyone’s Invited event was a fantastic weekend - the atmosphere was great and customers really joined in.
“We’re so excited to be holding this unique event again and can’t wait to see Twist and Pulse perform alongside our other amazing acts”.
Sixty customers will have an exclusive chance to meet Twist and Pulse – follow Intu Bromley’s Facebook page and Twitter (@intubromley)
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Celebs set to line up for cinema launch and Disney's Frozen sing-along
- 11 ideas for what to do with your extra hour when the clocks go back
- Exhibition gives retrospective of artist Kurt Jackson's river paintings
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote