Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Keston prepares for Festival of Food
Prepare your tastebuds for a party because a Keston farm shop is holding a festival of food packed with the area’s best producers.
The award-winning Holwood Farm Shop in New Road Hill will host artisan food and drink makers from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, June 8.
Entry and parking are both free and there will be something for everyone, from cheesemakers to brewers, bakers, locally-made sausages and burgers on the barbecue.
Owner Gary Mercer, who runs the shop with wife Sarah, said: ““It’s the perfect opportunity for food lovers to meet the people behind their favourite food and drink – and to discover new ones.
“Our first festival last autumn went down a treat and so it’s by popular demand that we’re laying on this second one. We’re really looking forward to it.”
Go to holwoodfarm.com
- What a sponger! Great British Bake Off washer upper uses 80 sponges a series
- Pink Lady apple, Sweet Eve strawberry, chicken and walnut salad, with quinoa and pink peppercorn dressing
- Pink Lady apple Persian jewelled rice with pan-seared pomegranate duck
- Review: Wine tasting at Vinopolis
- Goldsmiths Arms in Penge set for first annual summer fete
Comments are closed on this article.