Prepare your tastebuds for a party because a Keston farm shop is holding a festival of food packed with the area’s best producers.
The award-winning Holwood Farm Shop in New Road Hill will host artisan food and drink makers from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, June 8.
Entry and parking are both free and there will be something for everyone, from cheesemakers to brewers, bakers, locally-made sausages and burgers on the barbecue.
Owner Gary Mercer, who runs the shop with wife Sarah, said: ““It’s the perfect opportunity for food lovers to meet the people behind their favourite food and drink – and to discover new ones.
“Our first festival last autumn went down a treat and so it’s by popular demand that we’re laying on this second one. We’re really looking forward to it.”
Go to holwoodfarm.com
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- Can you work out this restaurant’s genuine EMOJI menu?
- Street Feast at Lewisham Model Market has extended its opening hours
- PICTURED: Inside Project Pie as Intu Bromley’s new restaurant terrace opens
- PICTURED: Chislehurst welcomes new French restaurant Oriel