Prepare your tastebuds for a party because a Keston farm shop is holding a festival of food packed with the area’s best producers.
The award-winning Holwood Farm Shop in New Road Hill will host artisan food and drink makers from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, June 8.
Entry and parking are both free and there will be something for everyone, from cheesemakers to brewers, bakers, locally-made sausages and burgers on the barbecue.
Owner Gary Mercer, who runs the shop with wife Sarah, said: ““It’s the perfect opportunity for food lovers to meet the people behind their favourite food and drink – and to discover new ones.
“Our first festival last autumn went down a treat and so it’s by popular demand that we’re laying on this second one. We’re really looking forward to it.”
Go to holwoodfarm.com
- MAPPED: 5 of the best places to buy beer or wine in south east London
- Cheers! News Shopper’s 50th anniversary Shopper Gold beer goes on sale
- Gravesend woman 'stunned' as her cake pops are presented to One Direction on top US chat show
- CHEF IN THE GARDEN: Top tips and recipes for amazing asparagus
- Ladywell Food Assembly wins prestigious national food and farming award