Prepare your tastebuds for a party because a Keston farm shop is holding a festival of food packed with the area’s best producers.
The award-winning Holwood Farm Shop in New Road Hill will host artisan food and drink makers from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, June 8.
Entry and parking are both free and there will be something for everyone, from cheesemakers to brewers, bakers, locally-made sausages and burgers on the barbecue.
Owner Gary Mercer, who runs the shop with wife Sarah, said: ““It’s the perfect opportunity for food lovers to meet the people behind their favourite food and drink – and to discover new ones.
“Our first festival last autumn went down a treat and so it’s by popular demand that we’re laying on this second one. We’re really looking forward to it.”
Go to holwoodfarm.com
- Healthy summer cooking tips from the brains behind HelloFresh
- Hungry? Check out this HUGE 42oz steak you can buy for £15 - and where you can get it
- PICTURES: We go behind the scenes at intu Bromley's new restaurant terrace
- Chocolatier and celebrity chef team up for exclusive chocolate classes in south London
- Award-winning pizza restaurant Project Pie opening in Bromley