Bexley’s Boy George has reunited with record-breaking band Culture Club for the first time in 15 years for a new album and tour.
The 80s superstars - who sold more than 100 million singles and 50 million albums - will play 11 dates in December, including Greenwich’s O2 on December 9.
The original line-up, consisting Mikey Craig on bass, Roy Hay on guitar and keys, Jon Moss on drums and percussion and front man Boy George, are all involved and will head to the studio before the tour in order to record a new album to be released in 2015.
Alison Moyet will be joining Culture Club on tour.
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates