Bexley’s Boy George has reunited with record-breaking band Culture Club for the first time in 15 years for a new album and tour.
The 80s superstars - who sold more than 100 million singles and 50 million albums - will play 11 dates in December, including Greenwich’s O2 on December 9.
The original line-up, consisting Mikey Craig on bass, Roy Hay on guitar and keys, Jon Moss on drums and percussion and front man Boy George, are all involved and will head to the studio before the tour in order to record a new album to be released in 2015.
Alison Moyet will be joining Culture Club on tour.
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich