Bexley’s Boy George has reunited with record-breaking band Culture Club for the first time in 15 years for a new album and tour.
The 80s superstars - who sold more than 100 million singles and 50 million albums - will play 11 dates in December, including Greenwich’s O2 on December 9.
The original line-up, consisting Mikey Craig on bass, Roy Hay on guitar and keys, Jon Moss on drums and percussion and front man Boy George, are all involved and will head to the studio before the tour in order to record a new album to be released in 2015.
Alison Moyet will be joining Culture Club on tour.
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest
- Asian music legend Ustad Rahat Fateh Khan is coming to Greenwich