Bexley’s Boy George has reunited with record-breaking band Culture Club for the first time in 15 years for a new album and tour.
The 80s superstars - who sold more than 100 million singles and 50 million albums - will play 11 dates in December, including Greenwich’s O2 on December 9.
The original line-up, consisting Mikey Craig on bass, Roy Hay on guitar and keys, Jon Moss on drums and percussion and front man Boy George, are all involved and will head to the studio before the tour in order to record a new album to be released in 2015.
Alison Moyet will be joining Culture Club on tour.
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date
- Paul Simon and Sting, The Vamps, Paloma Faith, You Me at Six all book Greenwich O2 shows
- 2-for-1 tickets to see the world's best Eagles tribute at Greenwich's IndigO2
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival
- Thousands descend on Blackheath for inaugural music and food festival