Bexley’s Boy George has reunited with record-breaking band Culture Club for the first time in 15 years for a new album and tour.
The 80s superstars - who sold more than 100 million singles and 50 million albums - will play 11 dates in December, including Greenwich’s O2 on December 9.
The original line-up, consisting Mikey Craig on bass, Roy Hay on guitar and keys, Jon Moss on drums and percussion and front man Boy George, are all involved and will head to the studio before the tour in order to record a new album to be released in 2015.
Alison Moyet will be joining Culture Club on tour.
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival
- Beach Boys founder Brian Wilson discusses new album, Greenwich tour date and John Cusack-starring biopic
- Gravesend woman 'stunned' as her cake pops are presented to One Direction on top US chat show
- Bob Dylan art on display in Kent