An international ballet superstar is heading to Beckenham for a dance masterclass.
Students aged between 12 and 20 will be heading from as far as Scotland for the session on Sunday (May 25) with Daria Klimentova, who was Principal with the English National Ballet for nearly 20 years.
The class is being hosted by Beckenham Ballet Academy, for whom Daria is a Patron, at Langley Centre for Performing Arts.
There are still spaces available for students at intermediate ballet level and above. Go to beckenhamballetacademy.co.uk for more information.
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto