An international ballet superstar is heading to Beckenham for a dance masterclass.
Students aged between 12 and 20 will be heading from as far as Scotland for the session on Sunday (May 25) with Daria Klimentova, who was Principal with the English National Ballet for nearly 20 years.
The class is being hosted by Beckenham Ballet Academy, for whom Daria is a Patron, at Langley Centre for Performing Arts.
There are still spaces available for students at intermediate ballet level and above. Go to beckenhamballetacademy.co.uk for more information.
- Dartford's Mackenzie Crook talks about his new BBC sitcom Detectorists and reprising The Office role
- Bollywood superstars set to dazzle on stage in south east London
- Bromley Comedy Club returns this weekend
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life
- WIN! Tickets to see West End smash Once