An international ballet superstar is heading to Beckenham for a dance masterclass.
Students aged between 12 and 20 will be heading from as far as Scotland for the session on Sunday (May 25) with Daria Klimentova, who was Principal with the English National Ballet for nearly 20 years.
The class is being hosted by Beckenham Ballet Academy, for whom Daria is a Patron, at Langley Centre for Performing Arts.
There are still spaces available for students at intermediate ballet level and above. Go to beckenhamballetacademy.co.uk for more information.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9