An international ballet superstar is heading to Beckenham for a dance masterclass.
Students aged between 12 and 20 will be heading from as far as Scotland for the session on Sunday (May 25) with Daria Klimentova, who was Principal with the English National Ballet for nearly 20 years.
The class is being hosted by Beckenham Ballet Academy, for whom Daria is a Patron, at Langley Centre for Performing Arts.
There are still spaces available for students at intermediate ballet level and above. Go to beckenhamballetacademy.co.uk for more information.
- TOWIE's Mark Wright, Caroline Flack and more join Strictly Live tour
- 'I'm going to be absolutely cacking it': Jason Manford on starring in The Producers in Bromley
- Christmas show in Greenwich for kids too young for panto
- 9 amazingly weird things we learnt about south east Londoners from YouGov profiles
- VIDEO X Factor: Welling's Charlie Jones and Stereo Kicks swing through Big Band week