An international ballet superstar is heading to Beckenham for a dance masterclass.
Students aged between 12 and 20 will be heading from as far as Scotland for the session on Sunday (May 25) with Daria Klimentova, who was Principal with the English National Ballet for nearly 20 years.
The class is being hosted by Beckenham Ballet Academy, for whom Daria is a Patron, at Langley Centre for Performing Arts.
There are still spaces available for students at intermediate ballet level and above. Go to beckenhamballetacademy.co.uk for more information.
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight