Electronic music fans will want to get down to Kent this summer as High Definition returns for its fourth year at a new location.
House legend Carl Cox will headline the festival at Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, on July 5.
Seasoned techno connoisseur Marco Carola will also play the mainstage, while other acts include
Grammy nominee Mark Knight, prolific house duo Prok and Fitch, Ms Dynamite, Hoxton Whores, The Martinez Brothers, Charlie Hedges and bags more.
Tickets cost £34.50. Go to highdefinitionfestival.co.uk
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date
- Paul Simon and Sting, The Vamps, Paloma Faith, You Me at Six all book Greenwich O2 shows
- 2-for-1 tickets to see the world's best Eagles tribute at Greenwich's IndigO2
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival
- Thousands descend on Blackheath for inaugural music and food festival