Electronic music fans will want to get down to Kent this summer as High Definition returns for its fourth year at a new location.
House legend Carl Cox will headline the festival at Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, on July 5.
Seasoned techno connoisseur Marco Carola will also play the mainstage, while other acts include
Grammy nominee Mark Knight, prolific house duo Prok and Fitch, Ms Dynamite, Hoxton Whores, The Martinez Brothers, Charlie Hedges and bags more.
Tickets cost £34.50. Go to highdefinitionfestival.co.uk
- The Who postpone Greenwich gigs due to illness
- Pop princess Pixie Lott visits Bluewater to reveal secrets of glowing skin
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Nicki Minaj, Santana and country music stars set for Greenwich shows
- VIDEO: Rapper brings stars to dessert eating challenge in Catford