Electronic music fans will want to get down to Kent this summer as High Definition returns for its fourth year at a new location.
House legend Carl Cox will headline the festival at Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, on July 5.
Seasoned techno connoisseur Marco Carola will also play the mainstage, while other acts include
Grammy nominee Mark Knight, prolific house duo Prok and Fitch, Ms Dynamite, Hoxton Whores, The Martinez Brothers, Charlie Hedges and bags more.
Tickets cost £34.50. Go to highdefinitionfestival.co.uk
- Sixties stars to swing again in Bromley
- Chislehurst gets ready to Rock this weekend
- Bestival organisers and ex-Goldsmiths students set for disco ball world record
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014