Electronic music fans will want to get down to Kent this summer as High Definition returns for its fourth year at a new location.
House legend Carl Cox will headline the festival at Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, on July 5.
Seasoned techno connoisseur Marco Carola will also play the mainstage, while other acts include
Grammy nominee Mark Knight, prolific house duo Prok and Fitch, Ms Dynamite, Hoxton Whores, The Martinez Brothers, Charlie Hedges and bags more.
Tickets cost £34.50. Go to highdefinitionfestival.co.uk
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men