Electronic music fans will want to get down to Kent this summer as High Definition returns for its fourth year at a new location.
House legend Carl Cox will headline the festival at Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, on July 5.
Seasoned techno connoisseur Marco Carola will also play the mainstage, while other acts include
Grammy nominee Mark Knight, prolific house duo Prok and Fitch, Ms Dynamite, Hoxton Whores, The Martinez Brothers, Charlie Hedges and bags more.
Tickets cost £34.50. Go to highdefinitionfestival.co.uk
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'