Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dance music's finest line up for Kent festival
Electronic music fans will want to get down to Kent this summer as High Definition returns for its fourth year at a new location.
House legend Carl Cox will headline the festival at Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, on July 5.
Seasoned techno connoisseur Marco Carola will also play the mainstage, while other acts include
Grammy nominee Mark Knight, prolific house duo Prok and Fitch, Ms Dynamite, Hoxton Whores, The Martinez Brothers, Charlie Hedges and bags more.
Tickets cost £34.50. Go to highdefinitionfestival.co.uk
- World’s greatest Elvis tribute to rock Dartford
- Kaiser Chiefs book Greenwich date
- Show celebrating Musical Icons set to tour care homes
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
- PICTURES: Orpington's new music festival, Priory Live
Comments are closed on this article.