Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Arcade Fire to headline opening night at British Summer Time Festival
Highly-rated live act Arcade Fire will open the first night of the British Summer Time festival at Hyde Park on July 3.
The million-selling, Grammy-winning band will be supported by Wild Beasts and Future Islands.
Arcade Fire, who topped the charts in the UK and US with their latest album Reflektor, are renowned for their live shows.
Costume and formal clothing is encouraged and the carnival atmosphere is heightened by Haitian percussionists and a string section on stage. They are also famed for their special guests on stage, which have included Debbie Harry, Beck and Spiderman Andrew Garfield.
Headliners already announced for the Barclaycard-sponsored festival include Black Sabbath leading a huge day of rock on July 4, The Libertines on July 5, McBusted on July 6, Neil Young July 12 and Tom Jones on July 3.
Barclaycard presale tickets are available from 9am Monday 19th May, here.
BST/AEG presale: 9am Wednesday 21st May
GENERAL ON-SALE: 9am Friday 23rd May
Tickets from £59.50 + fees
Go to bst-hydepark.com
- 'A lot of bridges were burnt': East 17 discuss new line-up and London gig next week
- South east London band Josh Flowers and the Wild discuss local music scene, festivals and Magners gig
- Wu Tang Clan's Raekwon, DJ Yoda and Scratch Perverts join Greenwich's Brooklyn Bowl line-up
- Actor Joe McGann talks about his Bromley-bound show April in Paris and sibling rivalry
- 6 thoughts from British Summer Time family day at Hyde Park
Comments are closed on this article.