Highly-rated live act Arcade Fire will open the first night of the British Summer Time festival at Hyde Park on July 3.
The million-selling, Grammy-winning band will be supported by Wild Beasts and Future Islands.
Arcade Fire, who topped the charts in the UK and US with their latest album Reflektor, are renowned for their live shows.
Costume and formal clothing is encouraged and the carnival atmosphere is heightened by Haitian percussionists and a string section on stage. They are also famed for their special guests on stage, which have included Debbie Harry, Beck and Spiderman Andrew Garfield.
Headliners already announced for the Barclaycard-sponsored festival include Black Sabbath leading a huge day of rock on July 4, The Libertines on July 5, McBusted on July 6, Neil Young July 12 and Tom Jones on July 3.
Barclaycard presale tickets are available from 9am Monday 19th May, here.
BST/AEG presale: 9am Wednesday 21st May
GENERAL ON-SALE: 9am Friday 23rd May
Tickets from £59.50 + fees
Go to bst-hydepark.com
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2