Critically acclaimed tapas bar Tapas Revolution in Bluewater has introduced four new dishes created by its celebrity chef owner Omar Allibhoy.
The traditional Spanish dises are Ensalada de Queso Azul priced at £4.75 (picos blue cheese, apple, walnut and raisin salad), Morcilla de Burgos for £4.50 (a rich Spanish black pudding served with piquillo peppers and apple compote), Revolution Fuet costing £2.50 (a Catalan cured pork sausage) and Pimientos Rellenos de Setas at £4.95 (piquillos peppers stuffed with mushrooms ).
Omar said: “It’s important to update our menu and I’m really excited about the latest editions. I love showing the British public quality but affordable Spanish food and I think these new tapas dishes bring the real taste of Spain to Kent.”
Go to tapasrevolution.com
- VIDEO: Great British Bake Off bingate chef’s alternative Christmas Cake
- Restaurant spreading the love by offering free meals on Christmas Day
- JLS star JB Gill goes from pop to turkey farming in Biggin Hill - and even One Direction are fans
- PICTURED: Inside Eltham’s first micro pub, The Long Pond
- Stat Chat: 6 signs that tell if you are a foodie