Critically acclaimed tapas bar Tapas Revolution in Bluewater has introduced four new dishes created by its celebrity chef owner Omar Allibhoy.
The traditional Spanish dises are Ensalada de Queso Azul priced at £4.75 (picos blue cheese, apple, walnut and raisin salad), Morcilla de Burgos for £4.50 (a rich Spanish black pudding served with piquillo peppers and apple compote), Revolution Fuet costing £2.50 (a Catalan cured pork sausage) and Pimientos Rellenos de Setas at £4.95 (piquillos peppers stuffed with mushrooms ).
Omar said: “It’s important to update our menu and I’m really excited about the latest editions. I love showing the British public quality but affordable Spanish food and I think these new tapas dishes bring the real taste of Spain to Kent.”
Go to tapasrevolution.com
- Nando’s opening in Orpington town centre
- Here’s how to get a FREE pint next week – and 15 pictures of south London pubs then and now
- South London’s best coffee: 25 places you told us you love
- Gelateria and bar Vibe will open in Orpington this week
- Eating at Bexley restaurant can help an Italian earthquake appeal