Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Celebrity chef Omar Allibhoy introduces new dishes to Bluewater restaurant
Critically acclaimed tapas bar Tapas Revolution in Bluewater has introduced four new dishes created by its celebrity chef owner Omar Allibhoy.
The traditional Spanish dises are Ensalada de Queso Azul priced at £4.75 (picos blue cheese, apple, walnut and raisin salad), Morcilla de Burgos for £4.50 (a rich Spanish black pudding served with piquillo peppers and apple compote), Revolution Fuet costing £2.50 (a Catalan cured pork sausage) and Pimientos Rellenos de Setas at £4.95 (piquillos peppers stuffed with mushrooms ).
Omar said: “It’s important to update our menu and I’m really excited about the latest editions. I love showing the British public quality but affordable Spanish food and I think these new tapas dishes bring the real taste of Spain to Kent.”
Go to tapasrevolution.com
- Pink Lady apple, Sweet Eve strawberry, chicken and walnut salad, with quinoa and pink peppercorn dressing
- Pink Lady apple Persian jewelled rice with pan-seared pomegranate duck
- Review: Wine tasting at Vinopolis
- Goldsmiths Arms in Penge set for first annual summer fete
- Tried and tested: Sidcup Place Brewers Fayre expands to takeaway service
Comments are closed on this article.