Critically acclaimed tapas bar Tapas Revolution in Bluewater has introduced four new dishes created by its celebrity chef owner Omar Allibhoy.
The traditional Spanish dises are Ensalada de Queso Azul priced at £4.75 (picos blue cheese, apple, walnut and raisin salad), Morcilla de Burgos for £4.50 (a rich Spanish black pudding served with piquillo peppers and apple compote), Revolution Fuet costing £2.50 (a Catalan cured pork sausage) and Pimientos Rellenos de Setas at £4.95 (piquillos peppers stuffed with mushrooms ).
Omar said: “It’s important to update our menu and I’m really excited about the latest editions. I love showing the British public quality but affordable Spanish food and I think these new tapas dishes bring the real taste of Spain to Kent.”
Go to tapasrevolution.com
- TASTE TEST: Which Easter Egg is like Kim Kardashian and which is Jack Nicholson?
- 16 chocolate bars we wish they’d bring back (plus a few that just don’t taste like they used to)
- Forest Hill boozer is best in south east London says CAMRA
- Going for Gold: Eltham man makes award-winning cider at home from neighbours’ apples
- PICTURED: Inside Bexleyheath's new Italian restaurant