Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Meantime's brewing up a bank holiday Greenwich beer festival
Beer enthusiasts will be in their element as Greenwich brewer Meantime’s BrewFest returns on the bank holiday weekend.
From May 24 to 26 (11am to 9pm) the Old Royal Naval College will be taken over by merrymakers sampling from 80 draught lines and 150 different beers, as well as bottles from around the world.
For £20 for the day – there are also £30 weekend tickets- you will get six tokens to exchange for a third of a pint each as well as a Meantime glass and a programme.
As well as great grog, there will also be live music and grub.
In the evening, tutored beer and cheese tastings will be held in the Old Brewery.
Go to meantimebrewing.co.uk
- Pink Lady apple, Sweet Eve strawberry, chicken and walnut salad, with quinoa and pink peppercorn dressing
- Pink Lady apple Persian jewelled rice with pan-seared pomegranate duck
- Review: Wine tasting at Vinopolis
- Goldsmiths Arms in Penge set for first annual summer fete
- Tried and tested: Sidcup Place Brewers Fayre expands to takeaway service
Comments are closed on this article.