Beer enthusiasts will be in their element as Greenwich brewer Meantime’s BrewFest returns on the bank holiday weekend.
From May 24 to 26 (11am to 9pm) the Old Royal Naval College will be taken over by merrymakers sampling from 80 draught lines and 150 different beers, as well as bottles from around the world.
For £20 for the day – there are also £30 weekend tickets- you will get six tokens to exchange for a third of a pint each as well as a Meantime glass and a programme.
As well as great grog, there will also be live music and grub.
In the evening, tutored beer and cheese tastings will be held in the Old Brewery.
Go to meantimebrewing.co.uk
- Recipe: Sweet Eve strawberry, goats cheese and black pepper tart
- New Cross' The Royal Albert to serve up Kent ales at Octopump festival
- REVIEW: Belly dancing and Lebanese food at Comptoir Libanais, Bluewater
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival
- Thousands descend on Blackheath for inaugural music and food festival