Beer enthusiasts will be in their element as Greenwich brewer Meantime’s BrewFest returns on the bank holiday weekend.
From May 24 to 26 (11am to 9pm) the Old Royal Naval College will be taken over by merrymakers sampling from 80 draught lines and 150 different beers, as well as bottles from around the world.
For £20 for the day – there are also £30 weekend tickets- you will get six tokens to exchange for a third of a pint each as well as a Meantime glass and a programme.
As well as great grog, there will also be live music and grub.
In the evening, tutored beer and cheese tastings will be held in the Old Brewery.
Go to meantimebrewing.co.uk
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming