Beer enthusiasts will be in their element as Greenwich brewer Meantime’s BrewFest returns on the bank holiday weekend.
From May 24 to 26 (11am to 9pm) the Old Royal Naval College will be taken over by merrymakers sampling from 80 draught lines and 150 different beers, as well as bottles from around the world.
For £20 for the day – there are also £30 weekend tickets- you will get six tokens to exchange for a third of a pint each as well as a Meantime glass and a programme.
As well as great grog, there will also be live music and grub.
In the evening, tutored beer and cheese tastings will be held in the Old Brewery.
Go to meantimebrewing.co.uk
- Carluccio's opens in Bromley
- Burger chain Five Guys plans Greenwich O2 branch
- REVIEW: Choco-heaven at Hotel Chocolat's Rabot 1745 Cafe, Borough Market
- Recipe: Tenderstem bouquets wrapped in Pancetta served with aromatic Italian cod
- Recipe: Tenderstem and chicken Vietnamese noodle soup