Beer enthusiasts will be in their element as Greenwich brewer Meantime’s BrewFest returns on the bank holiday weekend.
From May 24 to 26 (11am to 9pm) the Old Royal Naval College will be taken over by merrymakers sampling from 80 draught lines and 150 different beers, as well as bottles from around the world.
For £20 for the day – there are also £30 weekend tickets- you will get six tokens to exchange for a third of a pint each as well as a Meantime glass and a programme.
As well as great grog, there will also be live music and grub.
In the evening, tutored beer and cheese tastings will be held in the Old Brewery.
Go to meantimebrewing.co.uk
- How did south London's bakers fare as the Great British Bake Off returned?
- Meet the Bagel Boss bringing snacks and protein to Woolwich
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola says thank you to Bromley
- PICTURED: Inside Sidcup’s new micro pub, The Hackney Carriage
- 15 of south London’s best afternoon teas – as chosen by you