Beer enthusiasts will be in their element as Greenwich brewer Meantime’s BrewFest returns on the bank holiday weekend.
From May 24 to 26 (11am to 9pm) the Old Royal Naval College will be taken over by merrymakers sampling from 80 draught lines and 150 different beers, as well as bottles from around the world.
For £20 for the day – there are also £30 weekend tickets- you will get six tokens to exchange for a third of a pint each as well as a Meantime glass and a programme.
As well as great grog, there will also be live music and grub.
In the evening, tutored beer and cheese tastings will be held in the Old Brewery.
Go to meantimebrewing.co.uk
- VIDEO: Great British Bake Off bingate chef’s alternative Christmas Cake
- Restaurant spreading the love by offering free meals on Christmas Day
- JLS star JB Gill goes from pop to turkey farming in Biggin Hill - and even One Direction are fans
- PICTURED: Inside Eltham’s first micro pub, The Long Pond
- Stat Chat: 6 signs that tell if you are a foodie