A New Eltham singer has been picked to support multi-million-selling Grammy-winning singer Michael Bolton on his UK tour.
Sixties-inspired Lucy-May O’Reilly, 30, had just got back from recording an album in Nashville on Tuesday when she learnt from her manager that she had the gig supporting eighties icon Bolton.
The first of the shows was in Liverpool on Saturday night.
Lucy-May said: “It has all been a bit of a whirlwind.
“It’s absolutely amazing and so weird.
“My mum and I had tickets to see him at the Royal Albert Hall because I’ve always loved his music, but now I’m going to be on the stage performing.”
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich