A New Eltham singer has been picked to support multi-million-selling Grammy-winning singer Michael Bolton on his UK tour.
Sixties-inspired Lucy-May O’Reilly, 30, had just got back from recording an album in Nashville on Tuesday when she learnt from her manager that she had the gig supporting eighties icon Bolton.
The first of the shows was in Liverpool on Saturday night.
Lucy-May said: “It has all been a bit of a whirlwind.
“It’s absolutely amazing and so weird.
“My mum and I had tickets to see him at the Royal Albert Hall because I’ve always loved his music, but now I’m going to be on the stage performing.”
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2