A New Eltham singer has been picked to support multi-million-selling Grammy-winning singer Michael Bolton on his UK tour.
Sixties-inspired Lucy-May O’Reilly, 30, had just got back from recording an album in Nashville on Tuesday when she learnt from her manager that she had the gig supporting eighties icon Bolton.
The first of the shows was in Liverpool on Saturday night.
Lucy-May said: “It has all been a bit of a whirlwind.
“It’s absolutely amazing and so weird.
“My mum and I had tickets to see him at the Royal Albert Hall because I’ve always loved his music, but now I’m going to be on the stage performing.”
- The Who postpone Greenwich gigs due to illness
- Pop princess Pixie Lott visits Bluewater to reveal secrets of glowing skin
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Nicki Minaj, Santana and country music stars set for Greenwich shows
- VIDEO: Rapper brings stars to dessert eating challenge in Catford