Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Michael Bolton chooses New Eltham singer for UK tour support
A New Eltham singer has been picked to support multi-million-selling Grammy-winning singer Michael Bolton on his UK tour.
Sixties-inspired Lucy-May O’Reilly, 30, had just got back from recording an album in Nashville on Tuesday when she learnt from her manager that she had the gig supporting eighties icon Bolton.
The first of the shows was in Liverpool on Saturday night.
Lucy-May said: “It has all been a bit of a whirlwind.
“It’s absolutely amazing and so weird.
“My mum and I had tickets to see him at the Royal Albert Hall because I’ve always loved his music, but now I’m going to be on the stage performing.”
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Nashville actor Sam Palladio's southern US accent was made in Sidcup
- VIDEO: Millwall fan band Exit Black excited by Lions link
Comments are closed on this article.