A New Eltham singer has been picked to support multi-million-selling Grammy-winning singer Michael Bolton on his UK tour.
Sixties-inspired Lucy-May O’Reilly, 30, had just got back from recording an album in Nashville on Tuesday when she learnt from her manager that she had the gig supporting eighties icon Bolton.
The first of the shows was in Liverpool on Saturday night.
Lucy-May said: “It has all been a bit of a whirlwind.
“It’s absolutely amazing and so weird.
“My mum and I had tickets to see him at the Royal Albert Hall because I’ve always loved his music, but now I’m going to be on the stage performing.”
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest