A Dartford schoolboy could be this summer’s teen sensation hitting the charts.
Fifteen-year-old Harvey Cantwell, from Hartley, released his debut single Thank You on May 4 after being signed as Universal’s priority act for the summer.
Harvey began by posting Youtube videos from his kitchen and his first gig was in front of 25,000 fans alongside acts such as Jessie J and JLS at the Madejski Stadium.
He was signed by A&R Rich Castillo, who discovered N-Dubz.
Mr Castillo said: “Harvey is one of the most exciting young talents I've seen in years.
“After seeing him online I met him straight away. His voice is unique and his delivery is that of someone twice his age.
“He's a natural, technical singer with a hunger for perfection.”
Harvey’s Thank You is out now.
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date
- Paul Simon and Sting, The Vamps, Paloma Faith, You Me at Six all book Greenwich O2 shows
- 2-for-1 tickets to see the world's best Eagles tribute at Greenwich's IndigO2
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival