A Dartford schoolboy could be this summer’s teen sensation hitting the charts.
Fifteen-year-old Harvey Cantwell, from Hartley, released his debut single Thank You on May 4 after being signed as Universal’s priority act for the summer.
Harvey began by posting Youtube videos from his kitchen and his first gig was in front of 25,000 fans alongside acts such as Jessie J and JLS at the Madejski Stadium.
He was signed by A&R Rich Castillo, who discovered N-Dubz.
Mr Castillo said: “Harvey is one of the most exciting young talents I've seen in years.
“After seeing him online I met him straight away. His voice is unique and his delivery is that of someone twice his age.
“He's a natural, technical singer with a hunger for perfection.”
Harvey’s Thank You is out now.
- A beginner's guide to watching the Eurovision Song Contest: Everything you need to know
- Travis and The Libertines to play at OnBlackheath festival in September
- VIDEO: Afghanistan veteran releases song to help others through tough times
- Sam Bailey's Sing My Heart Out 2017 tour comes to Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jake Bugg, Annie Mac, Moxie, Wild Beasts and Fickle Friends set for LeeFest 2017