A Dartford schoolboy could be this summer’s teen sensation hitting the charts.
Fifteen-year-old Harvey Cantwell, from Hartley, released his debut single Thank You on May 4 after being signed as Universal’s priority act for the summer.
Harvey began by posting Youtube videos from his kitchen and his first gig was in front of 25,000 fans alongside acts such as Jessie J and JLS at the Madejski Stadium.
He was signed by A&R Rich Castillo, who discovered N-Dubz.
Mr Castillo said: “Harvey is one of the most exciting young talents I've seen in years.
“After seeing him online I met him straight away. His voice is unique and his delivery is that of someone twice his age.
“He's a natural, technical singer with a hunger for perfection.”
Harvey’s Thank You is out now.
- Union J's JJ Hamblett talks to Vibe about British Summer Time at Hyde Park's family day
- 50 Cent and G Unit to headline Greenwich’s O2
- X Factor runner up Ray Quinn is coming to Gravesend
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Grammy-nominated Hunter Hayes discusses Greenwich school visit