A Dartford schoolboy could be this summer’s teen sensation hitting the charts.
Fifteen-year-old Harvey Cantwell, from Hartley, released his debut single Thank You on May 4 after being signed as Universal’s priority act for the summer.
Harvey began by posting Youtube videos from his kitchen and his first gig was in front of 25,000 fans alongside acts such as Jessie J and JLS at the Madejski Stadium.
He was signed by A&R Rich Castillo, who discovered N-Dubz.
Mr Castillo said: “Harvey is one of the most exciting young talents I've seen in years.
“After seeing him online I met him straight away. His voice is unique and his delivery is that of someone twice his age.
“He's a natural, technical singer with a hunger for perfection.”
Harvey’s Thank You is out now.
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'