A Dartford schoolboy could be this summer’s teen sensation hitting the charts.
Fifteen-year-old Harvey Cantwell, from Hartley, released his debut single Thank You on May 4 after being signed as Universal’s priority act for the summer.
Harvey began by posting Youtube videos from his kitchen and his first gig was in front of 25,000 fans alongside acts such as Jessie J and JLS at the Madejski Stadium.
He was signed by A&R Rich Castillo, who discovered N-Dubz.
Mr Castillo said: “Harvey is one of the most exciting young talents I've seen in years.
“After seeing him online I met him straight away. His voice is unique and his delivery is that of someone twice his age.
“He's a natural, technical singer with a hunger for perfection.”
Harvey’s Thank You is out now.
- Meantime brewery teams up with OnBlackheath festival for free Greenwich gigs
- VIDEO: Bromley youngsters part of Entity Allstars through to final of Britain's Got Talent
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival
- Beach Boys founder Brian Wilson discusses new album, Greenwich tour date and John Cusack-starring biopic