Do you fancy cycling through the night past London’s landmarks with up to 4,000 other riders?
The 100km Nightrider, which leaves from Crystal Palace and trails past Tower Bridge, Picadilly Circus, Canary Wharf, is coming up on Saturday, June 7.
The ride, which starts at 10.30pm and is expected to end at around 10am on June 8, raises money for more than 100 charities and Greenwich and Bexley Hospice has four places available for fundraisers.
Minimum sponsorship applies, call the Hospice fundraising team on 020 8319 9230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The challenge features breaks roughly every 20km with snacks, water and toilets, as well as mechanics and first aiders.
At the end, participants receive a medal and well-earned breakfast.
Go to nightrider.org.uk
- The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels talks about coming to Greenwich, reaching goals and Katie Hopkins
- 5 must-haves to keep you fit and healthy in 2015
- WIN! Three months' British Military Fitness membership
- Davina McCall to sign ‘sugar-free’ books in Bromley
- 5 top tips for fast fat loss