Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Ride 100km nighttime London cycle for charity
Do you fancy cycling through the night past London’s landmarks with up to 4,000 other riders?
The 100km Nightrider, which leaves from Crystal Palace and trails past Tower Bridge, Picadilly Circus, Canary Wharf, is coming up on Saturday, June 7.
The ride, which starts at 10.30pm and is expected to end at around 10am on June 8, raises money for more than 100 charities and Greenwich and Bexley Hospice has four places available for fundraisers.
Minimum sponsorship applies, call the Hospice fundraising team on 020 8319 9230 or e-mail email@example.com
The challenge features breaks roughly every 20km with snacks, water and toilets, as well as mechanics and first aiders.
At the end, participants receive a medal and well-earned breakfast.
Go to nightrider.org.uk
- TESTED: 'Barefoot' running in Merrell's Run Bare Access 3 shoes
- Sex, time apart or date nights - what's the key to a happy marriage?
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Revealed: 10 things men think about when booking a date venue
- Sidcup massage therapist chosen for Commonwealth Games
Comments are closed on this article.