In less than two months, the Tour de France will wind through London with riders having already tackled 600km of Britain’s toughest terrain from the start in Yorkshire.
That means there is still time for have-a-go cyclists to give the route a try before the likes of Chris Froome zoom through.
The Ordnance Survey has teamed up with British cycling legend Chris Boardman to create the free OS Ride app for Apple users, which maps all three of the Tour stages as well as the historic stages of when the race was previously held in Britain in 2007, 1994 and 1974, and Chris Top 5 UK cycle routes.
For those among us who don’t think they can peddle with the pros, the maps are set up so you can ride and track smaller sections and is loaded with accurate elevation and height data, with the option to track speed, distance and time.
Check out the video where Chris gives tips and advice for cyclists testing out the tour.
- Vibe is on Facebook. Click here then remember to click 'Like'.
- Vibe's 8 top beauty products of 2014
- Stat Chat: Most of us are lazy and let ourselves go in winter says survey
- FITNESS TIPS: Fit for Christmas with British Military Fitness’ extreme party season workout
- 10 of the best movie and TV moustaches for Movember
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'