Four-piece band Exit Black aim to bring a fresh outlook on rock with their recently-released debut EP, The Sound.
Bassist Henry Green, 22, was born in Lewisham, raised in Orpington and now lives in Biggin Hill, while bandmates Tony Bignall, Joe Devine and Jamie Byrne all hail from Luton.
The five-track The Sound is full of sophisticated melodies, crashing riffs and high-energy, anthemic rock.
Go to exitblack.com
News Shopper's leisure section, Vibe, is on Facebook. Click here to go there and click 'Like'.
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates