Four-piece band Exit Black aim to bring a fresh outlook on rock with their recently-released debut EP, The Sound.
Bassist Henry Green, 22, was born in Lewisham, raised in Orpington and now lives in Biggin Hill, while bandmates Tony Bignall, Joe Devine and Jamie Byrne all hail from Luton.
The five-track The Sound is full of sophisticated melodies, crashing riffs and high-energy, anthemic rock.
Go to exitblack.com
News Shopper's leisure section, Vibe, is on Facebook. Click here to go there and click 'Like'.
- The Who postpone Greenwich gigs due to illness
- Pop princess Pixie Lott visits Bluewater to reveal secrets of glowing skin
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Nicki Minaj, Santana and country music stars set for Greenwich shows
- VIDEO: Rapper brings stars to dessert eating challenge in Catford