Four-piece band Exit Black aim to bring a fresh outlook on rock with their recently-released debut EP, The Sound.
Bassist Henry Green, 22, was born in Lewisham, raised in Orpington and now lives in Biggin Hill, while bandmates Tony Bignall, Joe Devine and Jamie Byrne all hail from Luton.
The five-track The Sound is full of sophisticated melodies, crashing riffs and high-energy, anthemic rock.
Go to exitblack.com
News Shopper's leisure section, Vibe, is on Facebook. Click here to go there and click 'Like'.
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show
- LeeFest 2016's secret Kent location revealed
- 6 south London* Eurovision 2016 parties not to be missed
- Croydon rappers Krept and Konan: 'We thought if this doesn’t work, we don’t know what the hell we’re going to do'