Four-piece band Exit Black aim to bring a fresh outlook on rock with their recently-released debut EP, The Sound.
Bassist Henry Green, 22, was born in Lewisham, raised in Orpington and now lives in Biggin Hill, while bandmates Tony Bignall, Joe Devine and Jamie Byrne all hail from Luton.
The five-track The Sound is full of sophisticated melodies, crashing riffs and high-energy, anthemic rock.
Go to exitblack.com
News Shopper's leisure section, Vibe, is on Facebook. Click here to go there and click 'Like'.
- A beginner's guide to watching the Eurovision Song Contest: Everything you need to know
- Travis and The Libertines to play at OnBlackheath festival in September
- VIDEO: Afghanistan veteran releases song to help others through tough times
- Sam Bailey's Sing My Heart Out 2017 tour comes to Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jake Bugg, Annie Mac, Moxie, Wild Beasts and Fickle Friends set for LeeFest 2017