Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
VIDEO Bands to look out for: Exit Black
Four-piece band Exit Black aim to bring a fresh outlook on rock with their recently-released debut EP, The Sound.
Bassist Henry Green, 22, was born in Lewisham, raised in Orpington and now lives in Biggin Hill, while bandmates Tony Bignall, Joe Devine and Jamie Byrne all hail from Luton.
The five-track The Sound is full of sophisticated melodies, crashing riffs and high-energy, anthemic rock.
Go to exitblack.com
News Shopper's leisure section, Vibe, is on Facebook. Click here to go there and click 'Like'.
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Nashville actor Sam Palladio's southern US accent was made in Sidcup
- VIDEO: Millwall fan band Exit Black excited by Lions link
- Beckenham singer Kit Rice's Nonsense is fans' summer jam
Comments are closed on this article.