Agatha Christie’s record breaking thriller The Mousetrap is coming to Dartford next week.
In its 60 years on the stage, “the cleverest murder mystery of British Theatre” (The Telegraph) has been performed more than 25,000 times, though this will be the first at The Orchard.
From Monday, May 12, to Saturday, May 17, audiences in north Kent can experience the shuddering suspense as a group of people gather in a country house cut of by snow only to discover there is a murderer among them.
Tickets cost between £15.50 and £29.50 with discounts available for concessions. Pre-show dining is also available.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture