Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Agatha Christie's Mousetrap to bring shocks to Dartford next week
Agatha Christie’s record breaking thriller The Mousetrap is coming to Dartford next week.
In its 60 years on the stage, “the cleverest murder mystery of British Theatre” (The Telegraph) has been performed more than 25,000 times, though this will be the first at The Orchard.
From Monday, May 12, to Saturday, May 17, audiences in north Kent can experience the shuddering suspense as a group of people gather in a country house cut of by snow only to discover there is a murderer among them.
Tickets cost between £15.50 and £29.50 with discounts available for concessions. Pre-show dining is also available.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Dartford comedian Aaron Morris on a roll with 44,000 Twitter fans
- Actor Paul Nicholas recalls working with Beckenham's David Bowie pre-fame
- 'It was very painful the last time I was here': Suzanne Shaw returns to Dartford
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Groundbreaking dance gets live Woolwich Big Screen showing
Comments are closed on this article.