Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Agatha Christie's Mousetrap to bring shocks to Dartford next week
Agatha Christie’s record breaking thriller The Mousetrap is coming to Dartford next week.
In its 60 years on the stage, “the cleverest murder mystery of British Theatre” (The Telegraph) has been performed more than 25,000 times, though this will be the first at The Orchard.
From Monday, May 12, to Saturday, May 17, audiences in north Kent can experience the shuddering suspense as a group of people gather in a country house cut of by snow only to discover there is a murderer among them.
Tickets cost between £15.50 and £29.50 with discounts available for concessions. Pre-show dining is also available.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Irish dancers take to Dartford High Street
- South east London and north Kent ballet youngsters picked for major Bromley show
- Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home
- Kent choir to join Brit winner Blake on stage in Dartford
- Free theatre tickets to be left around Bromley for residents to find
Comments are closed on this article.