Agatha Christie’s record breaking thriller The Mousetrap is coming to Dartford next week.
In its 60 years on the stage, “the cleverest murder mystery of British Theatre” (The Telegraph) has been performed more than 25,000 times, though this will be the first at The Orchard.
From Monday, May 12, to Saturday, May 17, audiences in north Kent can experience the shuddering suspense as a group of people gather in a country house cut of by snow only to discover there is a murderer among them.
Tickets cost between £15.50 and £29.50 with discounts available for concessions. Pre-show dining is also available.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- PICTURED: Dartford Mayor goes glam in feathers on stage with Blue’s Duncan James
- Shakespeare 400: 6 Shakespeare performances that went awry
- Video: See Tom Jones musical star take on Bowie song ahead of Bromley show
- IN PICTURES: 80 years of Petts Wood Operatic Society
- Babies take to Roehampton stage in Bromley artist's new show