Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dance crews given the chance to play big theatre
Dance groups will have the opportunity to showcase their take talents on the main stage at The Churchill Theatre.
The theatre in Bromley is looking for the widest possible range of dance styles for its Big Dance show on July 11.
From Bollywood to Lindy hop, line dancing and hip hop, The Churchill wants all types of group regardless of age.
Contact creative learning manager Kiaran Hall for an application form at email@example.com by Monday, May 19.
- Irish dancers take to Dartford High Street
- South east London and north Kent ballet youngsters picked for major Bromley show
- Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home
- Kent choir to join Brit winner Blake on stage in Dartford
- Free theatre tickets to be left around Bromley for residents to find
Comments are closed on this article.