Dance groups will have the opportunity to showcase their take talents on the main stage at The Churchill Theatre.
The theatre in Bromley is looking for the widest possible range of dance styles for its Big Dance show on July 11.
From Bollywood to Lindy hop, line dancing and hip hop, The Churchill wants all types of group regardless of age.
Contact creative learning manager Kiaran Hall for an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 19.
- Greenwich comedy club promises 'top secret megastar' for 10th birthday
- PICTURED: West End leading lady launches Bromley musical theatre school
- Forest Hill playwright's Upper Cut draws on Lewisham's tense racial politics
- Stars to turn out to celebrate Greenwich comedy legend Malcolm Hardee's life
- Strictly stars Caroline Flack and Simon Webbe can't wait to waltz into Greenwich