Dance groups will have the opportunity to showcase their take talents on the main stage at The Churchill Theatre.
The theatre in Bromley is looking for the widest possible range of dance styles for its Big Dance show on July 11.
From Bollywood to Lindy hop, line dancing and hip hop, The Churchill wants all types of group regardless of age.
Contact creative learning manager Kiaran Hall for an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 19.
- Panto review: Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood is Fab-u-lous in Peter Pan at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Final Strictly live tour celebrities announced to head to Greenwich
- Ballet bonanza for dance lovers in Dartford and Bromley this winter
- Pantomime review: 'Sexy, silly, mad' fun with Jack and the Beanstalk at Greenwich Theatre
- REVIEW: Miracle on 34th Street at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford