Dance groups will have the opportunity to showcase their take talents on the main stage at The Churchill Theatre.
The theatre in Bromley is looking for the widest possible range of dance styles for its Big Dance show on July 11.
From Bollywood to Lindy hop, line dancing and hip hop, The Churchill wants all types of group regardless of age.
Contact creative learning manager Kiaran Hall for an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 19.
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'