Dance groups will have the opportunity to showcase their take talents on the main stage at The Churchill Theatre.
The theatre in Bromley is looking for the widest possible range of dance styles for its Big Dance show on July 11.
From Bollywood to Lindy hop, line dancing and hip hop, The Churchill wants all types of group regardless of age.
Contact creative learning manager Kiaran Hall for an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 19.
- Countdown to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- Comedian from Penge reaches final London-wide new talent contest
- Ruby Wax brings funny mental health show to Bromley
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Terry Alderton talks about Greenwich Comedy Festival, EastEnders and people heckling his feet