Organisers of community festival are looking for volunteers to make it the party of the year.
The eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival runs around Crystal Palace, Westow Park and the Upper Norwood Triangle from June 26 to 29 with big music, multimedia and vintage events in outdoor spaces, while traders and pubs will add to the fun.
The organisers are looking for people from all backgrounds to join the fun and help out, the only criteria are that they are over 18, friendly, enthusiastic, reliable and keen to make the
festival the best yet.
Full training will be provided.
Volunteer manager Caroline Guinard said: “We need fun-loving and flexible people who are able to volunteer just four hours of their time to help make our festival happen.
“Volunteer roles include distributing programmes, helping set up the park events, putting up posters, ensuring crowd safety and providing a sign-posting service to festival goers.
“In return we can guarantee a fun time, an opportunity to meet new friends, regular social meetings and a chance to get involved in your local community.”
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest