Organisers of community festival are looking for volunteers to make it the party of the year.
The eighth Crystal Palace Overground Festival runs around Crystal Palace, Westow Park and the Upper Norwood Triangle from June 26 to 29 with big music, multimedia and vintage events in outdoor spaces, while traders and pubs will add to the fun.
The organisers are looking for people from all backgrounds to join the fun and help out, the only criteria are that they are over 18, friendly, enthusiastic, reliable and keen to make the
festival the best yet.
Full training will be provided.
Volunteer manager Caroline Guinard said: “We need fun-loving and flexible people who are able to volunteer just four hours of their time to help make our festival happen.
“Volunteer roles include distributing programmes, helping set up the park events, putting up posters, ensuring crowd safety and providing a sign-posting service to festival goers.
“In return we can guarantee a fun time, an opportunity to meet new friends, regular social meetings and a chance to get involved in your local community.”
- Bette Midler adds second Greenwich show
- PICTURED: Chislehurst's Pixie Lott performs and then chats to Vibe at album launch
- X Factor: Stereo Kicks - and Welling's Charlie Jones - march into final five
- Fleetwood Mac add fifth Greenwich show
- S Club 7 reach for Greenwich following Children in Need reunion