A new drinking spot for Petts Wood is said to be arriving next month.
Over the weekend Facebook user Sarah Jane Bridge posted a picture of a flyer showcasing 'One Inn the Wood' - an exciting new pub in Petts Wood Road.
Described as a 'micropub', it is said to be a Kent-based business "aiming to serve the best ales, cider, wine and cheese our county has to offer, plus a few surprises".
It goes onto say the watering hole will be "a real alternative" in the area that will bring "something new" to Petts Wood.
A micropub is said to be a small free house that "listens to its customers", mainly serves small batch tipples, shuns electronic entertainment, and offers traditional pub snacks.
However, the Facebook page looks very much up and running.
More to come. What do you think about a new pub in Petts Wood? email@example.com / @joshbythesea
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent