A new drinking spot for Petts Wood is said to be arriving next month.
Over the weekend Facebook user Sarah Jane Bridge posted a picture of a flyer showcasing 'One Inn the Wood' - an exciting new pub in Petts Wood Road.
Described as a 'micropub', it is said to be a Kent-based business "aiming to serve the best ales, cider, wine and cheese our county has to offer, plus a few surprises".
It goes onto say the watering hole will be "a real alternative" in the area that will bring "something new" to Petts Wood.
A micropub is said to be a small free house that "listens to its customers", mainly serves small batch tipples, shuns electronic entertainment, and offers traditional pub snacks.
However, the Facebook page looks very much up and running.
More to come. What do you think about a new pub in Petts Wood? email@example.com / @joshbythesea
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine