A new drinking spot for Petts Wood is said to be arriving next month.
Over the weekend Facebook user Sarah Jane Bridge posted a picture of a flyer showcasing 'One Inn the Wood' - an exciting new pub in Petts Wood Road.
Described as a 'micropub', it is said to be a Kent-based business "aiming to serve the best ales, cider, wine and cheese our county has to offer, plus a few surprises".
It goes onto say the watering hole will be "a real alternative" in the area that will bring "something new" to Petts Wood.
A micropub is said to be a small free house that "listens to its customers", mainly serves small batch tipples, shuns electronic entertainment, and offers traditional pub snacks.
However, the Facebook page looks very much up and running.
More to come. What do you think about a new pub in Petts Wood? firstname.lastname@example.org / @joshbythesea
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich