A new drinking spot for Petts Wood is said to be arriving next month.
Over the weekend Facebook user Sarah Jane Bridge posted a picture of a flyer showcasing 'One Inn the Wood' - an exciting new pub in Petts Wood Road.
Described as a 'micropub', it is said to be a Kent-based business "aiming to serve the best ales, cider, wine and cheese our county has to offer, plus a few surprises".
It goes onto say the watering hole will be "a real alternative" in the area that will bring "something new" to Petts Wood.
A micropub is said to be a small free house that "listens to its customers", mainly serves small batch tipples, shuns electronic entertainment, and offers traditional pub snacks.
However, the Facebook page looks very much up and running.
More to come. What do you think about a new pub in Petts Wood? firstname.lastname@example.org / @joshbythesea
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley