TV comedian Russell Kane, Nerina Pallot and the Noisettes have completed the bill at the Hop Farm Music Festival.
The re-booted Paddock Wood event from July 4 to 6, which is not run by the same people who organised the similarly named festival at the same site with headliners like Prince in previous years, will also feature other attractions like dazzling lights and carnival entertainers.
The weekend’s bill already included the likes of Kinks front man Ray Davies, Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson, Grace Jones and James Blunt.
As well as music and comedy stars, the Hop Farm will be host to clowns and entertainers from The Flying Seagull Project, illuminated flower displays by Jigantics, a vintage funfair and a kids area.
Tickets cost from £135 for the weekend and £68 a day. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow
- Frank Turner talks about On Blackheath, playing Greenwich's O2 and his new record
- Morrissey announces Greenwich show
- Heavy rain and thunder forecast doesn't stop the party at South West Four