Glamour fixtures may be few and far between for Charlton Athletic these days but big names are heading to The Valley.
The biggest celebrity football tournament in the world, Soccer Six, is heading to SE7 on May 18 with stars including Olly Murs, Brit Award winner Ella Eyre, Omid Djalili, Diversity, Wretch 32 and James Arthur.
Since its launch in 1995, legends like Blur, Oasis, Kasabian, McFly and The Wanted have battled it out in stadiums around the country.
The event raises money and awareness for Help a Capital Child and Charlton Athletic Community Trust and, after the tournament, VIP ticket holders will be entertained by the talent taking to the stage for an in the intimate VIP suite.
Capital Radio’s Dave Berry, a huge Addicks fan, will host a gala dinner in the evening where guests can mingle with the celebs and bid for amazing prizes.
Tickets cost £15 adults, £10 under 10s and £40 VIP. Go to lovefootball.eu to find out more and information about the gala dinner.
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term