Movie executives will be casting for roles in north Kent this weekend.
Ruby Films, the company behind The Other Boleyn Girl and Jane Eyre is making a 17th Century love story called Tulip Fever, which will be directed by Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’s Justin Chadwick – and extras are needed.
Uni-versalExtras is holding an open casting for extras and supporting artistes at Midkent College in Gillingham between 10am and 4pm on Saturday (April 26).
The casting is for men and women aged 17 to 100 who have the right to work in the UK. There are a number of roles for men with facial hair, so it will be an advantage if you can sprout some by Saturday.
Filming will take place in Rochester and Tilbury on various dates throughout June and July.
At the casting, you will be asked for some basic information, have measurements taken for costumes and photos taken.
Go to universalextras.co.uk
- Game of Thrones most popular TV show among cheaters
- Bromley Green Gym: The workout with a difference
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Bromley woman sets up donation-only yoga classes
- PICTURES: Fitness classes for men aged 50-plus on the rise in Bromley