Movie executives will be casting for roles in north Kent this weekend.
Ruby Films, the company behind The Other Boleyn Girl and Jane Eyre is making a 17th Century love story called Tulip Fever, which will be directed by Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’s Justin Chadwick – and extras are needed.
Uni-versalExtras is holding an open casting for extras and supporting artistes at Midkent College in Gillingham between 10am and 4pm on Saturday (April 26).
The casting is for men and women aged 17 to 100 who have the right to work in the UK. There are a number of roles for men with facial hair, so it will be an advantage if you can sprout some by Saturday.
Filming will take place in Rochester and Tilbury on various dates throughout June and July.
At the casting, you will be asked for some basic information, have measurements taken for costumes and photos taken.
Go to universalextras.co.uk
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE