Oh my god, you won’t believe it. Actually, you probably will – the Kaiser Chiefs will play the O2 in Greenwich next year.
The band - who topped the album charts with their fifth studio effort Education, Education, Education and War and were boosted by frontman Ricky Wilson’s stint on The Voice – will return to the venue on February 13.
The Leeds band first performed at the O2’s opening in June 2007.
Ricky said: “The last few months have been great - we're enjoying playing the new album and getting our songs ready for our festival slots and then, to top it off, we get to start next year at the 02."
The Kaiser Chiefs are currently touring Europe and play festivals, including V Festival, this summer.
Tickets go on sale on Friday (April 25) at gigsandtours.com or on 0844 811 0051.
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 80th birthday concert for Lewisham’s Rolling Stone Bill Wyman as part of BluesFest in Greenwich
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs