Oh my god, you won’t believe it. Actually, you probably will – the Kaiser Chiefs will play the O2 in Greenwich next year.
The band - who topped the album charts with their fifth studio effort Education, Education, Education and War and were boosted by frontman Ricky Wilson’s stint on The Voice – will return to the venue on February 13.
The Leeds band first performed at the O2’s opening in June 2007.
Ricky said: “The last few months have been great - we're enjoying playing the new album and getting our songs ready for our festival slots and then, to top it off, we get to start next year at the 02."
The Kaiser Chiefs are currently touring Europe and play festivals, including V Festival, this summer.
Tickets go on sale on Friday (April 25) at gigsandtours.com or on 0844 811 0051.
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates