Oh my god, you won’t believe it. Actually, you probably will – the Kaiser Chiefs will play the O2 in Greenwich next year.
The band - who topped the album charts with their fifth studio effort Education, Education, Education and War and were boosted by frontman Ricky Wilson’s stint on The Voice – will return to the venue on February 13.
The Leeds band first performed at the O2’s opening in June 2007.
Ricky said: “The last few months have been great - we're enjoying playing the new album and getting our songs ready for our festival slots and then, to top it off, we get to start next year at the 02."
The Kaiser Chiefs are currently touring Europe and play festivals, including V Festival, this summer.
Tickets go on sale on Friday (April 25) at gigsandtours.com or on 0844 811 0051.
- Grammy nominated reggae singer Tippa Irie to headline Lewisham People's Day
- Meantime brewery teams up with OnBlackheath festival for free Greenwich gigs
- VIDEO: Bromley youngsters part of Entity Allstars through to final of Britain's Got Talent
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival